The latest MacroDuino webapp update brings some much needed UI and usability improvements. If you've seen the webapp in the past you know it looked rather horrendous with many different configuration options and settings. In this update I've gotten rid of all the cruft and replaced it with what I think is a webapp that functions much better.
Here's a list of what's been changed:
- Controlling outputs now supports pcf8574 and you can give names to pins
- Macro setting is now moved to a single page and setting macros is much easier
- setting pinmodes has been moved to settings
- setting RTC has been moved to settings
- lcd setup has been moved to settings
You can find the webapp here. You'll need to upload the MacroDuino code to your arduino and you'll need an official ethernet shield (find more info here). And of course a new video demoing all the new changes: