The EC Shield allows you to easily start monitoring conductivity levels of any solution. With a hookup for an EC probe (DIY probe can be used with great accuracy) and a hookup for a 1Wire temperature sensor (temperature compensation) it will be great with your next project.
- Gardening projects
- Whatever use you can think of!
- 1 EC sensor hookup
- 1 1Wire temperature sensor hookup
- User selectable 1Wire pin
- User selectable EC read pin
- User selectable EC enable pin
- Handy little LED turns on when you're taking an EC measurement
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Duemilanove
- Any Arduino clone that is pin compatible with the Arduino Uno/Duemilanove (it will say so in the description)
- 1 EC Shield (Assembled)
All documentation including schematics and usage can be found here.
You can also find additional posts about this shield here: posts tagged with EC Shield